{UHS} vs {WES}
12/25/2017 - 12/25/2017
Merry Christmas!
UK COD2 [ICSL] Server 1
UK COD4 [ICSL] Server 1
UK COD4 [ICSL] Server 2
USA COD2 [ICSL] Server 2
USA COD4 [ICSL] Server 1

International Cyber Snipe League :: View topic - the new season???

Forum Index    Search    Usergroups    Edit your profile    Members    Log in to check your private messages
Ranks    Staff    Statistics    Board Rules    Forum FAQ    Log in

Search for at
International Cyber Snipe League Advanced Search

the new season???
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    International Cyber Snipe League Forum Index -> General (Whatever--Except Whining)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milky
ICSL Homie
ICSL Homie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:02 pm Post subject: the new season??? Reply with quote

Hey  Boys  and  Gals.  

Are  we  going  to  shoot  the  new  season  into  play  or?  Smile
hks-thisshots4u
ICSL Junkie
ICSL Junkie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:46 pm Post subject: Re: the new season??? Reply with quote

lol  be  nice  to  start  thou   Wink
=CS=Greenfox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:54 pm Post subject: Re: the new season??? Reply with quote

Let's  go  guys.  I  have  some  unpaid  bills  here  of  some  players  from  the  last  season.  It's  time  to  pay  them.  No  time  for  negotiations.  It's  time  to  START!   Wink   Im  sooo  hungry!  Twisted Evil
QuadsDad
Way too much free time!
Way too much free time!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:35 pm Post subject: Re: the new season??? Reply with quote

In  the  process  of  determining  servers  and  costs  so  that  we  can  get  rolling!

Hopefully  soon  now!  Stay  tuned!

Q
QuadsDad
Way too much free time!
Way too much free time!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 pm Post subject: Re: the new season??? Reply with quote

OK  all  here  it  is..

The  Good  News...  we  need  just  $80  per  team  to  pay  our  costs  for  servers  for  Season  11.
 This  is  less  than  it  has  ever  been!

The  Not-So-Good  News...  because  of  MY  mistake,  there  are  no  declared  winners  for  Season  10.

I  am  still  just  gutted  by  the  mistake.  Ten  years  of  pouring  myself  into  maintaing  this  League  and  to  make  this  mistake.
 I  have  been  approached  about  the  idea  of  declaring  winners  for  Season  10  and  then  awarding  them  the  half-price  (not  free)  entry  for  the  next  season.

We  have  discussed  this  at  length  and  do  not  see  any  fair  way  to  accomplish  such  a  decision.

I  will  respect  the  decision  of  any  players  and/or  teams  not  to  participate  because  of  this.  It  kills  me  to  read  and  hear  that  people  do  not  want  to  play  anymore  because  of  my  error.

However,  we  have  always  maintained  that  the  price  levied  to  play  in  this  League  over  the  years  has  been  almost  negligible.  And  I  have  paid  hundreds  of  dollars  of  my  own  over  the  last  several  years  just  to  see  the  League  continue.  --  My  decision,  not  anyone  else's  problem  --

I  hope  that  we  will  all  come  together  to  get  a  Season  11  off  the  ground  very  soon.

We  could  even  consider  awarding  any  amounts  collected  over  the  costs  to  the  winning  teams  at  the  end  of  the  season.

But  whatever  we  are  doing,  we  need  to  get  going  if  everyone  is  still  wanting  the  [ICSL]  to  continue.

Thank  you,

Q
wawa65
Security Member
Security Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:19 am Post subject: Re: the new season??? Reply with quote

Donation  link?  Or  Paypal?  Lets  do  this!
hks-thisshots4u
ICSL Junkie
ICSL Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:01 am Post subject: Re: the new season??? Reply with quote

i,m  with  wawa  lets  do  this  and  get  it  started  our  hks  team  has  been  playing  for  at  least  6  yrs  and  want  to  continue  playing  whats  a  few  dollars  to  keep  icsl  going  roy  has  done  a  good  job  trying  to  keep  it  going  and  so  should  we  all  that  play  its  just  a  game  but  also  its  ICSL  lets  do  this  teams  bicker  later  and  ty  roy  for  your  dedication  to  this  .
Rilla
ICSL Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:48 am Post subject: Re: the new season??? Reply with quote

Hi  Roy,

FMJ  are  in  and  ready  to  go,  lets  us  know  when  you  need  payments  in  by.

Look  forward  to  the  new  season!

An  also,  Roy,  the  work  and  dedication  you  put  into  this  is  above  and  beyond  what  is  expected.  Last  season  is  gone,  no  point  dwelling  on  the  past.  Lets  all  get  together  and  makes  the  next  season  the  best  yet!.
RustySherrif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:51 am Post subject: Re: the new season??? Reply with quote

Lets  keeping  it  rolling  baby  you  know  what  time  it  is.  Rolling  rolling  rolling  yea
QuadsDad
Way too much free time!
Way too much free time!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:12 pm Post subject: Re: the new season??? Reply with quote

Thanks,  guys.

There  is  a  PayPal  donation  link  on  the  home  page  still.

Feel  free  to  use  it  and  spread  the  word  so  we  can  get  rolling!

Q
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view International Cyber Snipe League Forum Index ->  General (Whatever--Except Whining) All times are UTC
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: