14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31  

UK COD2 [ICSL] Server 1
UK COD4 [ICSL] Server 1
UK COD4 [ICSL] Server 2
USA COD2 [ICSL] Server 2
USA COD4 [ICSL] Server 1

International Cyber Snipe League :: View topic - Inter team problems...

Forum Index    Search    Usergroups    Edit your profile    Members    Log in to check your private messages
Ranks    Staff    Statistics    Board Rules    Forum FAQ    Log in

Search for at
International Cyber Snipe League Advanced Search

Inter team problems...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    International Cyber Snipe League Forum Index -> Security Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
{UHS}Stumpy
Security Member
Security Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:38 pm Post subject:  Reply with quote

Agreed  !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
*{MASS}*LadyUSA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:59 pm Post subject:  Reply with quote

Very  well  said  Sarky...

Cheers,

Lady
{AOW}captnmorgan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:40 am Post subject:  Reply with quote

I  agree  with  everything  as  well.    The  Security  team  is  to  be  unbiased  and  needs  to  have  the  integrity  to  not  abuse  the  privliges  they  have.    

Also  unless  there  is  a  need  for  them  to  be  there  ST  should  not  be  on  your  TS  channel  when  they  are  there.    At  least  that  is  how  I  understood  it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
{UHS}TheLivingDead
Commisioner
Commisioner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:49 am Post subject:  Reply with quote

Quote:                
In  a  competition..  judges  aren't  normally  competitors                

we  are  not  judges  m8.  we  are  there  to  help  resolve  any  problems  and  make  sure  the  rules  are  being  followed.  i  cant  see  someone  from  out  side  the  ICSL  giving  up  there  time  to  spectate  any  matches,  unless  they  were  being  paid  to  do  it  ??  other  players  that  face  the  same  maps,  the  same  problems  and  the  same  teams  as  you  do  are  more  likely  to  be  able  to  help  resolve  any  issues  that  may  arise.

as  a  member  of  the  security  team  i  give  up  my  time  because  i  want  to  see  the  ICSL  work.

yea  ita  a  competition  but  also  its  only  a  game,  any  one  needing  to  cheat  must  realy  be  a  sad  prat.  Laughing
{AOW}captnmorgan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:22 am Post subject:  Reply with quote

Only  problem  with  that  is  some  of  us  dont  have  or  can't  run  COD2.    Otherwise  that  would  be  a  good  idea.
Razor
ICSL Homie
ICSL Homie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:22 am Post subject:  Reply with quote

Well  first  I  just  want  to  say,  look  at  my  stats  -  they  suck..
 So  eighter  I  do  really  suck,  have  a  bad  memory  or  dont  use  this  to  get  a  advantage..

Its  a  combination  of  all.  Sec  members  arent  allowed  to  disucuss  players  spots  within  or  with  their  teammates,  but  that  goes  without  saying.

When  I  enter  a  match,  I  just  take  a  quick  look  around  to  see  that  glitches  isnt  used,  the  drop  console  to  see  that  the  playing  members  are  in  the  ready  up  list  plus  a  fast  check  to  see  that  the  ip/guid  belongs  to  the  player.  All  this  takes  about  10-15  minutes  sometimes  and  I  for  one  cant  memorize  any  spot  when  I  do  all  this..

Last,  we  also  do  checks  internaly  to  keep  up  the  integrety  of  ST

The  suggestions  have  are  good,  but  not  doable  due  to  numbers  of  ST  members,  time  zones  and  time..  To  be  able  to  cover  at  least  half  the  matches  we  need  to  spec  where  ever  and  when  ever  we  have  a  chanse.
 Its  all  in  the  best  intrest  of  this  league.
*{MASS}*LadyUSA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:47 pm Post subject:  Reply with quote

I  just  have  one  comment.  The  ICSL  Security  team  has  been  around  how  long  and  now  all  of  a  sudden  there  is  an  issue.  ST  members  have  to  hold  the  intergerity  of  the  ICSL  and  anyone  that  is  a  member  of  ST  understands  that  and  will  in  no  way  jeopardize  the  ICSL  name  or  their  own  team  name.  With  that  said  I  think  this  subject  should  be  done.

Cheers,

Lady
OldWiseGuy
Way too much free time!
Way too much free time!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:59 pm Post subject:  Reply with quote

Each  team  plays  the  others  twice.  Thats  two  matches,  4  rounds  and  180  minutes.

Plenty  of  time  to  learn  the  other  guys  favorite  spots,  yes  Question    Exclamation  

And  most  of  us  have  played  against  each  other,  on  each  others  servers,  between  matches,  for  along  time.

I  agree  with  Razor.  The  ST  just  does  not  have  the  time  to  map  out  players  spots.

MHO
 OWG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
{UHS}Stumpy
Security Member
Security Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:12 pm Post subject:  Reply with quote

Hi  Guys  and  Gals

All  points  are  taken  as  has  been  said  in  a  perfect  world  we  had  10  volunteers  who  were  not  playing  in  the  ICSL  the  sec  team  would  be  in  a  perfect  postion  but  that  will  never  happen.
 I  am  going  to  be  blunt  here  these  guys  and  gals  do  this  to  be  honest  boring  job  and  have  given  there  time  to  help  make  the  ICSL  as  fair  a  competition  as  possible,there  is  no  other  way.  We  have  to  have  a  sce  team  because  there  are  people  out  there  who  try  and  push  the  limit  of  the  rules  and  also  need  a  helping  hand  in  understanding  the  rules.
 I  personaly  am  proud  of  what  they  do  nothing  is  going  to  change  and  I  dont  want  the  morale  of  the  team  to  be  undermined  by  anyone.
 I  will  promise  you  all  one  thing  if  a  member  of  the  sec  team  is  found  to  be  bending  the  rules  they  will  be  dealt  with  as  any  other  cheater  would  but  i  know  this  wont  happen  as  they  have  all  been  veted  and  are  being  trained  by  some  of  the  best  security  minded  members  out  there.
 So  if  you  dont  like  it  dont  play  cause  it  isnt  going  to  change  and  lets  get  behind  the  sec  team    and  thank  them  for  there  hard  work  and  effort  so  far.

Stumpy
OldWiseGuy
Way too much free time!
Way too much free time!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:12 pm Post subject:  Reply with quote

Then  this  all  boils  down  to  trust.  I  for  one  trust  each  and  every  player  in  the  league,  until  someone  gives  me  a  valid  reason  not  too.

These  are  all  good  points,  and  will  be  brought  up  in  the  next  committee  meeting.  Your  imput  is  important  to  making  the  ICSL  a  success.

OWG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view International Cyber Snipe League Forum Index ->  Security Team All times are UTC
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: