HKS vs UHS COD4 SERVER1
10/22/2017 - 10/22/2017
=CS= vs. WES Oct 22nd, 5-7pm GMT
UK COD2 [ICSL] Server 1
UK COD4 [ICSL] Server 1
UK COD4 [ICSL] Server 2
USA COD2 [ICSL] Server 2
USA COD4 [ICSL] Server 1

International Cyber Snipe League :: View topic - Season 6 Committee Nominations(CLOSED)

Forum Index  •  Search  •  Usergroups  •  Edit your profile  •  Members  •  Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  •  Staff  •  Statistics  •  Board Rules  •  Forum FAQ  •  Log in

Search for at
International Cyber Snipe League Advanced Search

Season 6 Committee Nominations(CLOSED)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    International Cyber Snipe League Forum Index -> Membership Voting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
{UHS}Stumpy
Security Member
Security Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:32 pm Post subject: Season 6 Committee Nominations(CLOSED) Reply with quote

Hi  Snipers

It's  time  for  the  Season  6  Committee  to  be  formed  and  we  are  asking  for  members  to  put  themselves  forward  to  be  elected  by  the  [ICSL]  membership  to  stand  on  the  Committee.

We  are  asking  for  members  that  can  afford  the  time  for  the  whole  season  to  help  with  the  day-to-day  running  of  the  league.

But  first  we  would  like  to  announce  that,  in  recognition  of  his  continued  invaluable  service  since  the  inception  of  the  [ICSL],  {GF}OldWiseGuy  has  been  promoted  to  a  permanent  Committee  position.  

This  leaves  us  with  3  places  to  be  filled  out  of  the  7  person  Committee.  If  more  than  3  names  are  put  forward,  we  will  hold  a  poll  and  the  top  3  from  that  poll  will  be  elected.

Nominations  will  close  Midnight  GMT  14th  November.  If  a  poll  is  needed,  the  poll  will  run  until  Midnight  GMT  21st  November.

Thanks  and  good  luck

{UHS}Stumpy

Commisioner

Last edited by {UHS}Stumpy on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
papasmurf
Way too much free time!
Way too much free time!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:42 pm Post subject: Re: Season 6 Committee Nominations Reply with quote

i  would  like  to  put  forward  my  name  has  i  have  work  once  with  the  committe  and  it  was  a  great  pleasure
 i  enjoyed  it  so  much  in  helping  all  involed  in  the  community
 i  wish  to  help  again

{WST}smurf

lee
{WES}Unavez
Way too much free time!
Way too much free time!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 am Post subject: Re: Season 6 Committee Nominations Reply with quote

{WES}  has  always  been  a  great  supporter  of  ICSL  and  we  continue  to  enjoy  the  competition  from  all  the  great  sniper  servers  out  there.  Β I  would  like  to  committ  myself  to  further  and  serve  the  committee  and  continue  this  great  tournament.

*  I've  been  a  member  of  ICSL  since  2005  and  was  on  the  first  team  to  win  the  first  Season  COD1  with  the  {SH}  team.
 *  I  served  as  Security  since  2006-07  season  to  present.  Β While  Living  Dead  was  on  a  sabbatical  I  headed  Security  shortly  with  a  great  team  and  have  since  focused  on  just  observing  cod1  and  cod2.

This  next  season  will  be  my  6th  season  with  ICSL  as  a  continuing  active  player  and  I  hope  to  help  out  in  any  shape/form!

I  wish  every  nominee  a  great  run  and  I  can't  wait  to  play  all  the  great  teams  all  over  again!

Sincerely,
 Mario  aka  {WES}Unavez
{UHS}TheLivingDead
Commisioner
Commisioner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 am Post subject: Re: Season 6 Committee Nominations Reply with quote

i  would  like  to  put  my  name  forward  next  season.  as  most  of  you  know  i  have  done  the  security  for  the  ICSL  for  the  last  4  years  also  serving  the  last  year  as  a  Committee  member.  Very Happy
BLIXX
Way too much free time!
Way too much free time!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:58 pm Post subject: Re: Season 6 Committee Nominations Reply with quote

would  like  to  put  my  name  forward  next  season

-  i  ve  worked  last  season  inside  the  stats  part  
 -  and  also  worked  as  team  cpt.  in  this  season  

-  we  are  on  a  good  way  

greetings
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view International Cyber Snipe League Forum Index ->  Membership Voting All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: